[Last Revised: August 10, 2017]
2. What information we collect?
We collect non-personal information, which may be made available or gathered via the user's use of the Service ("Non-Personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information was collected. The Non-Personal Information which is being collected may include technical information automatically transmitted by the user's device (for example, type of browser, the type of the user's device and technical information pertaining to the user's device, language preferences, time stamps, clicks and visited pages, search logs, the operating system, utilized internet service provider and other similar information, as well as IP Address. Please note, we consider IP address data to be Non-Personal Information, however, in some countries and jurisdictions this data might be considered as identifying and "Personal Information".
3. How we may collect your information?
Non-Personal Information may be automatically transmitted by the user's device. When using our Service, we assign your device with a log file, a cookie (session or persistent), web beacons or other related technologies, to collect Non-Personal Information with respect to your activity in connection with our Service.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assign to your device while you are viewing a web site. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help customize your experience. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org . You may remove our cookie by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable our cookie, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited. You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser.
4. How we use information we collect?
We collect Personal Information for the following purposes:
• To improve our Service and recommend content based on your preferences.
• To respond to users' requests and feedbacks.
• To perform research, analytics or for statistical purposes.
• To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• To respond to claims that any content available through the Service violates rights of third-parties, to resolve disputes and enforce our policies, including investigation of potential violations thereof, for the purpose of law enforcement or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation.
5. With whom we share information?
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' Personal Information to other parties. We may share information solely in the following events:
• we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law or regulation (including our policies and agreements), solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims or to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
• we may share Non-Personal Information with our trusted Service Providers only to the extent required to fulfill the purposes of providing the services.
• Other third parties (including retailers, media networks, feed providers) in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering content (whether via our Service, or websites, applications or services of third parties), or for the purpose of improving our Service, conducting business analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Non-Personal Information.
• You may share through the Service certain types of information (e.g. music interests and recommendations) with other users.
6. Information retention policy and User choice
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. Users may, at any time, request to access, rectify, update, delete or withdraw Personal Information pertaining to them, by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event you make such request, note that we may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data and that the process of locating and deleting the data may take reasonable time and effort. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
Unless we are instructed otherwise by users, we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
7. Children Information
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age and of legal competence to enter into these Agreement. If you are under 18, please be sure to read the Agreement with your parents or legal guardians. We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13, we will remove its information from our servers. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using the Service.
We use industry standard security tools and measures, as well as internal guidelines and organizational procedures to prevent information misuse and data leakage. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means and procedures to protect the information, which considerably reduce the risks of data misuse, we cannot guarantee that our systems will be absolutely safe and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. If you become aware of any security vulnerability or potential data breach, please contact us immediately, and we will take the appropriate measures to address such incident, as deemed necessary.
9. Transfer of Data
We may process or store Personal Information both within the United States and internationally, therefore you hereby accept and agree that by accessing and using the Service from outside the United States, your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States.
11. Contacting us